Sunday, August 14, 2005

Jody : Movies : Debbie does Dallas "Undercover"...


That sort of movie based on the immature intelect of the states, doesnt surprise me.
I guess it was directed at its target audience, Immature/Premature Males.

That sort of structure and composition would of killed my career.... :(
Using accentuations to the emotional experience in the movies I Directed/Acted/Authored/Served, would of cost me substancial amounts of funding.
Given the factor that we are in the 21 century, I have had to work towards the Domestic Engineers as the main Financial beneficiaries. Hence the reason I built the $$ Network, using the enginuity of the Domestic Engineers to engage in long duration media. and re-investing the finances from that to engage in financial Investments to allow the enginuity of the domestic engineers in multiple countries to continue, as well as their "fun & Games". A side benefit was the fact that I am going to be able to Null Hypothesis the Eugenics Theories
I should go for the Op. to go from 9"->12" the money is financed, and the Op. is ready. And revistit the domestic engineers to give them a new series of surprises.
I should also finish the Tit Plating on my skeletal structure to increase my survivability. Moneys there.

Lover...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home