Saturday, August 20, 2005

Jody : My Toy : Shardings....


Africa base, will be requiring a shard to engage in educationa and analysis of teh local regions for reports to the A.U...

Ireland wants a system shard to be able to work on security and analysis.

Australia will use its shards to engage in th education and analysis of indegenous poulace for the further welfare advancement of health conditions of indigenous populace.

Hawaii has submitted an begins to acept the benefit of My Shards over their own over resource hogging systems, Analysis base.

Alaska Is willing to submit to sharing bandwith with My toy shards, to engage in better health and welfare in their enviroment as well as security purposes.

California is going to thank me for my efforts in redirecting them into the correct no narcosied life and use its resources to time share with my Shard for security and I18n Analysis.

London is going to thank me for my assistance several years ago in software development and engage a shard for the purpose of analysis.

France has finaly turned the other cheek and engaged in the correct content base material standards internationaly. Hence My shard will be engaged.

Bueatiful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home